Robotiq Palletising Solution
Palletising can be a very repetitive task when handled manually, this is why it is one of the most common robotic solutions across many industries. Our robotic palletising solution has been developed to meet the needs of companies providing essential goods in lower throughput applications, with frequent changes of task and box or pallet size. This palletising robot brings many benefits, including flexibility, efficiency and easy set up. It can also be easily integrated with other manufacturing lines, making automated palletising, depalletising, or both, a perfect solution to enhance your end-of-line operations.
How does the palletising system work?
- An empty pallet is placed on the palletising machine
- Boxes are moved into the palletising cell
- Retro reflective sensors detect the boxes and the Universal Robot arm then picks them up and begins to stack them on the pallet
- Once a pallet is full, the robot waits for the pallet to be removed, before it begins the process again.
- Robot Base
- Fully Integrated Vertical 7th Axis
- AirPick, Bracket, Suction Cups
- Status Lights, Pallet and Box Sensors
- Cable Management System
- Application Software: Material Handling Copilot