The Robotiq Wrist Camera is designed to perform industrial applications with Universal Robots. Teach new parts and detect features quickly to ensure repeatable picking. You don’t need a background in robotics or vision systems to use the Wrist Camera. Use the free UR+ programming software to install it on a Universal Robots arm in minutes.
- Plug and Play vision designed for all Universal Robots
- 5 minute setup, no coding required
- No external controller required to setup, program or run camera
- Slim, compact aluminium body with sealed hardware for industrial needs.
- Automatic and manual adjustment of lighting, focus, exposition, and more
- Easy part teaching with three flexible methods, including CAD file import to ensure the best possible model
Machine Tending Wrist Camera Application Video
Vision Systems of collaborative robots.
Are you thinking about integrating vision into your factory? Are you planning your next automation? Would you like to add a vision component? Did you just buy a vision system and need to better understand how vision systems work? If any of the above applies to you, download this eBook now!
You’ll learn about:
- What can you do with a vision system?
- Vision system applications and alternatives
- What kinds of vision systems are available?
- Challenges of a vision system