The Perfect fit for Universal Robots
RARUK Automation is the only supplier in the UK to offer the complete range of Robotiq grippers and plug + play vision system. These off-the-shelf products are known for their ease of integration with our 6 Axis Cobots.
Hand-E’s high accuracy and 50 mm parallel stroke make it perfect for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design ensures reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions—including CNC machining. Hand-E’s design adheres to ISO/TS 15066 standard best practices, with maximum force, rounded edges, self-locking functionalities, and other features making it the gripper for collaborative robots.
- Gripper Stroke 0 to 50mm
- Grip force 60 to 185 N
- Payload up to 5 kg
- Plug + Play & easy to program
2 Finger 85
Adaptive Grippers are the world’s best-selling grippers for collaborative robots. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applications with a fast time-to-production—no robotics expertise required. They’re key to a highly flexible and reliable robotic cell.
- Gripper stroke 0 to 85mm.
- Grip force 20 to 235 N ± 15%
- Payload up to 5 kg
- Compatible with all major industrial robots.
- Easy Integration on Universal Robots.
2 Finger 140
- Gripper stroke 0 to 140mm
- Grip force 10 to 125 N
- Payload up to 2.5 kg
- Advanced control features
- Ideal for high-mix pick and place operations for various industries such as electronics, consumer goods and logistics.
3 Finger Gripper
- Get maximum flexibility for robotic R&D.
- This robot hand is compatible with all major industrial robots.
- Easy integration packages are also available for industrial robots such as: Universal Robots, ABB and Yaskawa.
- A ROS stack is also available.
Dual Gripper Adapter Plate
- Designed for machine tending applications where the robot is required to remove a completed part and replace with a new one.
- Made to be used with the 2F85 and 2F140 Grippers.
- The adapter plate fits all Universal Robots.
- Offers ISO-9409-1-50-4M6 pattern on both robot and tool sides.